The Elder Scrolls online is enjoyed by many the world over, with it’s huge open landscape providing enough draw an appeal to keep huge swathes of players going back over and over again. Very soon though TESO will be expanding again as Bethesda have announced Summerset.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset is the next chapter of the incredible online RPG. This time round us players will get the chance to check out the incredible Isle of Summerset, exploring the home of the High Elves for the very first time since The Elder Scrolls: Arena back in 1994.
This new chapter brings a huge amount of content and features with a massive and vibrant new zone, an epic main story, a new skill line based on the Psijic Order, and the introduction of Jewelry Crafting, The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset offers an expansive installment for both new and veteran players.
SUMMERSET ISLE UNLOCKED – By the decree of Queen Ayrenn, Summerset Isle is now open to foreigners, but a Daedric threat looms over the breathtaking home of the High Elves. Players will travel to the Summerset Isle, gather allies, and unravel a shadowy conspiracy that threatens all of Tamriel. ESO: Summerset is packed with exciting new features and challenges, including:
- A New Zone: Summerset Isle, a uniquely beautiful land that’s an even larger addition than last year’s massive Vvardenfell from ESO: Morrowind
- An Epic Main Story: More of ESO’s award-winning story concludes the Daedric drama that began in 2015’ Orsinium DLC
- The Psijic Order: For the first time in an Elder Scrolls game, join the mysterious Psijic Order and explore their secretive home city of Artaeum
- New Skill Line: Master the magic of the mages of the Psijic Order to gain a new combat skill line and wield control over time itself
- Jewelry Crafting: ESO’s latest crafting skill allows players to create powerful gear for their characters
- New Group PvE Challenges: Players can band together to face the challenges of Cloudrest, a new 12-player Trial, new Delves and Bosses, and other content including the Abyssal Geysers
You won’t need to be a veteran player either as Summerset will be open and ready for all types of players…
- New Players: New players can start a character and jump right into ESO: Summerset without having to complete previous ESO content. A fresh tutorial and starter area will get them up-and-running quickly, ready to save Tamriel from the Daedric conspiracy
- Current Players: Veteran players can upgrade to ESO: Summerset and take their existing characters into the new zone, or, start out with a fresh warrior if they wish. With tons of new group content and stories to discover, Summerset is where every ESO fan should go to dive even deeper into the world of the Elder Scrolls
You’ll find that The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset will release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC/Mac on the 5th June. If you wish to check out TESO to see if it is for you, then there is also a Free Play Event running until the 27th March.