Simulators have enabled gamers to try their hand at farming, construction and even being a car mechanic. But that pales into insignificance with the news that there’s a tastier experience in the works, which will see you trying to become the Pizza Master. That’s the aim in the upcoming Pizza Simulator and it’s getting delivered for Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and PC next year.
If you have ever wondered what it would be like turning your excellent cooking skills, especially when it comes to making pizza, into a business, then Pizza Simulator might be your calling. Let’s be honest, you don’t really need to know much about pizzas or business, to give it a whirl. You’ll be able to experiment with recipes by mixing ingredients and sauces, compete with other players in establishing a business, and if you’re brave enough, even attempt to convince customers that the Hawaiian pizza is superior to all others. At the end of the day, it’s your restaurant and your rules.
Pizza Simulator is essentially a unique combination of strategy and simulation games, mixed together with some economic elements. Taking on the role of a pizza restaurant manager, you’ll have to start from the very bottom with only a few bucks in your pocket. The goal is to eventually climb all the way up to the top, while dealing with all the challenges of running a pizza business along the road. It’s straightforward enough; build the largest pizza franchise in the world or go broke, but be well fed, while trying.
Pizza Simulator main features:
- Let’s make some pizza! Choose from more than 50 ingredients and go through trial and error while mixing them to finally find the one perfect recipe that all your clients will love.
- Get ahead of your competitors. Compete with other players by trying to beat them with your pizza place rating, delivery speed, and prices, all of which are listed on the leaderboards.
- Make the restaurant reflect your style. Enjoy countless options for customization that will allow you to create a truly one-of-a-kind pizza place.
- Become a marketing master. In the end, advertising is the key to business success.
- Handle delivery schedules. Everyone loves hot pizza and hates it when a cold one is delivered. Arrange routes and hire additional couriers to make sure your deliveries will always be on time.
- Make good use of your management skills. Take care of your finances. Recruit experienced staff and lay off workers that don’t fulfill your expectations.
Despite it being in development right now, you can still get yourself ready for a delicious feast courtesy of Pizza Simulator when it releases for Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam) in 2021.