Admit it, we’ve all wanted to see a decent pool title on our favourite console haven’t we? Let’s hope Pure Pool is just that…it certainly looks promising enough!
Coming to Xbox One via that super busy [email protected] channel, VooFoo Studios and publisher Ripstone have announced the first next gen pool game to be making its way to Xbox One.
Featuring super-smooth gameplay Pure Pool aims to be most authentic pool experience on the market with a highly tuned physics engine, beautiful graphics plus online and offline experiences comparable to that of real life pool.
Offering live online Multiplayer so you can compete against worthy opponents in both head-to-head matches and in global online leagues, Pure Pool will also track your individual gaming-style, creating a unique DNA profile as you play. You can even play against an AI rendition of your friends and foes when they’re not online.
Key features include:
- Photo-realistic graphics and detailed visuals
- Live online Mutiplayer
- DNA-profiling allows players to compete against the play-style of their friends or foes anytime
- A fine-tuned physics engine for super-smooth gameplay
- Bustling pool hall for an immersive pool experience
- The most authentic pool experience players can get outside of real life
We’ll let you know as soon as we have a firm release date or price for Pure Pool.