Are you ready for the game that pushes boundaries further than boundaries have ever been pushed before? South Park: The Fractured But Whole is fast approaching a release and today Ubisoft have detailed the hotly anticipated Season Pass details.
Arriving on Xbox One, PS4 and PC come October 17th, with the Season Pass arriving alongside it, should you want to get the full South Park experience, then the pass should no doubt be on your radar.
But what does it include? Well, you’ll find new costumes, game tips, combat challenges, new story missions and more!
The DLC available to The Fractured But Whole Season Pass holders will be as follows:
- “Danger Deck”, where players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck. They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available in December 2017.
- “From Dusk till Casa Bonita”, a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available in 2018.
- “Bring the Crunch”, which will introduce a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available in 2018.
Additionally, free Day One content will include:
- “Relics of Zaron” (costume and perks pack), available on October 17th
- “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in game buddy giving tips), available on October 24th
Will you be picking up the Season Pass? Do you even care for South Park? Make sure you let us know your thoughts in the comments below.