It’s always good to look after the elderly at this time of year and Team 17 are seemingly doing just that with the release of their indie smash hit The Escapists on Xbox 360.
After a couple of years in the shadow of Xbox One, the old girl needs all the love that she can get nowadays and there is no better thing to help her perk up than with a new game release, especially when that game comes so highly recommended.
With over 1.25 million copies already sold, The Escapists on Xbox 360 is sure to be a hit once again as Xbox 360 players get the chance to live the life of a prison inmate attempting to pull of a daring escape. With a hugely in depth crafting system, how you do that is quite basically up to you…just be sure those pesky guards don’t catch you trying to create a shiv in the showers!
Features of The Escapists on Xbox 360 include:
- 6 unique prisons to escape – from the minimal security of Center Perks to the harsh confines of the Stalag Flucht POW camp
- 6 different methods to bust your way out including digging out and prison takeovers!
- 10 prison jobs to earn you some vital escape funds. Choose from Laundry, Janitor, Mail Man, Metal Shop, Kitchen, Wood Work, Tailor, Deliveries, Gardener and Library work
- Crafting system. Gather the necessary items you’ll need to craft items for your escape plan. Craft tools such as Cutters, Shovels, Sheet Ropes and weapons such as the Sock Mace, Comb Blade or Cup of Molten Chocolate!
- Leaderboards and Achievements
You can grab The Escapists right now on Xbox 360. It’s priced at £14.99, but for a limited time comes complete with a 33% discount. Head on over to the Xbox Games Store if you fancy it.
That’s a bit of a steal!