There’s nothing new in the gaming scene about mystical worlds, nor ancient evils. In fact, there’s nowt to write home about in regards gravitational puzzles either. But bring them all together and you’ve got something that could well be a delight. And that’s where Tetragon comes in.
Available to purchase and download right now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5 and PC through Steam, Tetragon arrives via the Buka Entertainment and Cafundo Creative Studio teams to drop players into the worn old boot of Lucios – a woodsman who is on a quest to find his missing son.
It’s priced at £12.49 from the Xbox Store (other formats may vary), and is playable on Xbox Series X|S via the power of Backwards Compatibility. Whatever console or PC you play it on though matters little – this is an adventure which is as mysterious as it is intriguing, and as magical as wondrous.
You see, old Lucios finds himself present in the Tetragon, a mystical world that is between worlds, playing out its time as a prison for the most ancient of all evils. But it’s a powerful place and by utilising the TetraGen, you and Lucios will find the power to manipulate the world, twisting and turning gravity in the hope that it’ll form some kind of escape.
Do so and both Lucios and his son will escape the maze (spoilers!). Fail, and the enemy which lurks within will forever rule.
With a Nintendo Switch demo looking to pop up on the eShop anytime soon, Tetragon comes to Xbox, PlayStation and PC with more than 40 levels in tow, a ton of super-deep puzzles, and an utterly gorgeous visual take. If you wish to pick it up for yourself, the usual stores will play host – with the Xbox Store being our most frequent stop-off.
The key features that are worth knowing are…
- Hundreds of puzzles, mazes and challenges, based on the world spinning and tower moving. Pave you own way in this labyrinth of realities the world of Tetragon consist of!
- Unique gameplay mechanics, which could be a true challenge even for an experienced puzzle game fans!
- Over 40 different levels combined in the three magic worlds. While player delves deeper into the tunnels of this reality, the world of Tetragon offers more challenging and exciting puzzles!
- Epic battles and captivating heartwarming story about the father in search of his lost son.
- In his journey Lucios has to overcome all the challenges and face the dangerous and mighty enemy to finally find his son Jerry and save the universe of Tetragon!
Be sure for a little review of Tetragon on Xbox from us soon. We’re already hands-on so it shouldn’t be too long before we can bring together some thoughts.
Welcome to Tetragon – a vast mysterious universe of unique game mechanics, puzzles, magical mazes, and challenges! It’s a real challenge for those who enjoy the games in the vein of The Room, The Witness and The Talos Principle. Your goal is to move planes with a spinning world gravity . Using the power of TetraGen move the ground and the towers to guide the brave lumberjack Lucios through the scattered worlds and find his lost son!