It’s been a couple of decades since The Walking Dead was devised, working its way into the comic book scene back in 2003. To celebrate those twenty years of the undead, Techland have infused the best bits into Dying Light 2, all via the Dying Light 2 Stay Human: The Walking Dead Bundle.
Dying Light 2 x The Walking Dead
Available right now wherever you get your Dying Light 2 fix is the latest DLC pack for the game. Arriving in hope of properly celebrating the twentieth years of The Walking Dead, this pack embodies the spirit of Rick Grimes, chucking in a ton of weapons as it goes.
Priced at £6.69 from the Xbox Store, the latest DLC bundle can be used with the game on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. If you’re a Dying Light 2 players on PlayStation or PC, then you should be equally sorted.
With the base game to hand, the Dying Light 2 Stay Human: The Walking Dead Bundle contains some of the most iconic of goods, featuring Michonne, Negan, Grimes and more.
Tons of new The Walking Dead content
In fact, you’ll find the following included…
- Lucille + Blueprint — this bat is abso-…-lutely deadly, and ready to crack some Infected skulls.
- Michonne’s Katana + Blueprint — tap into your sword-wielding ways, arm yourself with this katana and the deadly skills to complement it.
- Negan’s Knife + Blueprint — to be used only when Lucille isn’t looking.
- The Walking Dead Paraglider — if the streets are ruled by the undead, it’s better to stay above them.
- Rick Grimes Outfit— every law-abiding individual should respect this uniform. Even the undead ones.
You’ll need the base game of Dying Light 2 in your digital library prior to making the most of the new The Walking Dead Bundle. You can play Dying Light 2 Stay Human on Xbox, PlayStation and PC.
Let us know if you are tempted in joining the celebrations.
Let’s honor the 20th anniversary of the iconic Walking Dead series with this special bundle! Embody the spirit of resourceful leader Rick Grimes or grab one of the most iconic weapons out there. Oh, and don’t forget, even though it’s pretty obvious, “If it’s dead, then kill it!”.