It’s been a couple of weeks since all the excitement of E3 2021 and so now, after a short break, TheXboxHub team return to chat about the latest games and news. Expect to get the lowdown on Sony’s newest acquisitions, EA’s next advertising scheme, and more. There are also opinions on games such as Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance, Gold Rush: The Game, and Chivalry 2. So, make sure you tune in to TheXboxHub Official Podcast Episode 88!
This episode features the musings of Gareth, James, and William, with the opening segment covering what’s occurring outside of gaming. Gareth and James share their verdicts on Netflix’s Sweet Tooth and Loki on Disney+ respectively, while William focuses on his education and future plans.
And then it’s time to delve into the games they’ve been playing in order to figure out if they’re worth picking up. Is Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance deserving of the criticism it has received? Will you have struck gold if you spend cash on Gold Rush: The Game? Why is Chivalry 2 such bloody good fun? The answers to these pertinent questions lie within, but there’s even more to take in as the likes of Promesa, Influent and Driver San Francisco are also discussed.
Following that is the news roundup, which is dominated by Sony’s latest acquisitions and what it means for them going forward. This sparks chatter about whether Xbox are going to add any studios to their portfolio in the near future. Meanwhile, the prospect of EA and Hi-Rez Studios bringing TV style adverts into games isn’t something our trio is keen on. In addition, you’ll hear thoughts in regards to the Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, an update on Elder Scrolls 6, and the upcoming release of Aliens: Fireteam Elite.
Feel free to comment on anything discussed in TheXboxHub Official Podcast Episode 88 or ask any questions for us to answer in future episodes!
As always, full show notes are available over at https://www.thexboxhub.com/podcast
If you’ve never heard of this podcast, then let us change that for you. What you need to know is that the TheXboxHub Official Podcast is a weekly podcast in which the team behind the written word get together to chat about all things Xbox, gaming, and life in general.
You can find this latest episode of our podcast on all the usual podcasting apps and options. That means it is available by searching for TheXboxHub on…
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/5R1HikNQ6jcmiZvbFizmRt
- iTunes – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/id1476044398
- Google Podcasts
- Podbean – https://thexboxhub.podbean.com/
- Podcast Addict
- Stitcher – https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/thexboxhub-official-podcast
- … and many more.
- Main site with news and reviews – www.thexboxhub.com
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/thexboxhub
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/XboxHub
- Instagram – https://instagram.com/thexboxhub
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/TXHVideo
- Gareth Brierley on Twitter – https://twitter.com/gbbrierley
- James Birks on Twitter – https://twitter.com/oKidUKo
- William Caruana on Twitter – https://twitter.com/WilliamJCaruana