It promises to be slick. It promises to bring stunning twin stick action. It promises to come to Xbox One PS4 and PC. And most importantly of all, it promises to have foxes. Anything else you need from the newly announced Trifox?
Coming from Glowfish and Cronos Interactive, Trifox will be found blasting its way to Xbox One, PS4 and PC in the Spring of 2020, with an experience that has been inspired by the classic 3D platformers and action adventure games of yesteryear.
Combining platforming action with plenty of adventure, Trifox will see you sent on a foxy new journey as you attempt to restore your plundered home.
Running as a top-down twin stick action adventure set in a unique and colourful world, Trifox will see players take on the role of a multi talented fox on a quest to restore their destroyed home. They can choose between three different classes – Engineer, Mage or Warrior – and each of the classes promises to offer a variety of options to overcome the challenges ahead.
Further to that though, the opportunity will be in place to freely combine the abilities from these classes to create a loadout that suits the individual player, utilising these abilities to defeat dangerous enemies, traverse multiple environments and chase down the mysterious source of the evil that plagues the world.
Key Features of Trifox include:
- Mix and match between different gameplay archetypes and play the way YOU want
- Combine and experiment with a wide range of abilities and engage in thrilling fast-paced combat
- Explore a rich and colourful world where fantasy meets technology with a wink and a nod to the classic platformer adventure games from the past
- Interact with the environment and outsmart your enemies
- Uncover the secret plans of an evil mastermind as you try to restore your ravaged home
We’ll of course keep up as up-to-date as possible on the development and release of Trifox on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, but for now, the now standard announcement comes in the form of a nifty little trailer. Check it out.