After launching in the early months of 2023, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty went on to gather up critical acclaim. It was also complemented by a host of extra content packs and expansions. Makes sense then that all that is brought together in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Complete Edition.
Available right now as the best – deffo the best, yeah? – way to play Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is the new Complete Edition. It’s present and correct on the Xbox Store for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC players, running with a £54.99 price tag. We’re reliably informed that it is on PlayStation too.
The best way of playing Wo Long
A dark fantasy action adventure, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty from KOEI TECMO and Team NINJA whisks us off to a world that has become torn apart by chaos and destruction. The imperial dynasty is on the verge of collapse and a plague awaits. It’s here where you come in, looking to tackle the most deadly of creatures. You’ll also be found utilising swordplay and Chinese martial arts to the best of your ability.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is a game we adore – and judging by the 79 MetaScore shown for the Series X|S version on MetaCritic, those are thoughts many hold true. Our review of Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is well worth taking in though.
But it’s in the Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Complete Edition where the real excitement is found. You see, this takes the original base game. And then it adds in about as much DLC and extra content as you could ever imagine. Three big DLC packs are front and centre, with addition bonus Armor sets and Icons filling it out from there.
Included in the Complete Edition?
Purchase the Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Complete Edition and you’ll find all of the following…
- The base game “Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty”
- DLC 1, “Battle of Zhongyuan” After the collapse of the anti-Dong Zhuo coalition, Cao Cao’s forces strive to expand their influence throughout the Zhongyuan region.
- DLC 2, “Conqueror of Jiangdong” The warriors of the Sun clan fight to overcome the struggles they face following the death of Sun Jian.
- DLC 3, “Upheaval in Jingxiang” Liu Bei’s forces fight back against the threat of Elixir that has gripped Jing Province since the death of Yu Ji.
- In addition to the three in-game bonus items “Qinglong Armor Set,” “Zhuque Armor Set,” and “Baihu Armor Set” that were distributed upon purchase of the base game, the Complete Edition will include a purchase bonus in the form of a small icon of “The Records of the Grand Historian,” which will indicate the locations of Marking Flags on the minimap.
Another Wo Long and Lies of P crossover
And what’s more, Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty and Lies of P will soon be combining once more. Come February 14th we’ll be seeing some Wo Long weaponry and armour hitting Lies of P. The trailer below has more details.
Today, it’s all about Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Complete Edition. Will you be picking it up from the Xbox Store? Perhaps the PlayStation Store or PC offerings will suit you more? Let us know in the comments.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Complete Edition Description
Worldwide praise of the dark Three Kingdoms action RPG “Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty” has resulted in the creation of a complete edition of the game, including all three DLCs with a wide variety of additional content, from new weapons, to new scenarios and characters, to new Divine Beasts. About the game: 184 AD, Later Han Dynasty China. The land is overcome by chaos and destruction. The imperial dynasty that prospered for many years is on the verge of collapse. “Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty” is the dramatic, action-packed story of a nameless militia soldier fighting for survival in a dark fantasy version of the Later Han Dynasty where demons plague the Three Kingdoms. Players fight off deadly demons and superhuman enemy warriors using swordplay based on Chinese martial arts, attempting to overcome the odds by awakening the true power within. From the depths of darkness, a dragon soars.