There have been a host of uber family friendly games rolling out to console and PC in recent weeks, building up towards the arrival of the holiday season where these games come into their own. The latest of those is the arrival of Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx and if you’re a fan of the TV series, you should be well sorted with this one.
Coming in on the back of multiple seasons of the TV show, Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx from Magic Pockets and GameMill Entertainment places you in the shoes of the renowned superheroez, Ladybug and Car Noir, as you look to save the world of Miraculous and put a stop to the plans of the villainous Hawk Moth.
Priced at £39.99 and coming in two different flavours – the Standard Edition or the Ultimate Edition for £49.99, adding in a Costume Pack – Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx is a game that is sure to excite certain members of your gaming family, as you get the chance to team up and take in the most epic of adventures, working through the streets of Paris, utilising a ton of gadgets and uncovering a host of secrets.
A game that brings Miraculous to the virtual scene for (what we think) is the first time outside of a mobile offering, Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx key game features include:
- • Epic Adventure! Immerse yourself in an original story as you take control of everyone’s favorite heroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir.
- • Team Up! Experience the thrill of teamwork as you battle villains and de-evilize akumas together in local co-op.
- • More Villains! Come face to face with familiar villains Hawk Moth, Gamer, Weredad, and Mr. Pigeon, and some new enemies too!
- • Discovery! Explore the streets of Paris as Marinette and Adrien and uncover the story behind their alter-ego’s Ladybug and Cat Noir.
- • Super Gadgets! Use Ladybug’s fast flinging yo-yo and Cat Noir’s magical versatile staff to swing or vault into battle! Upgrade the gadgets to unlock powerful new moves!
- • Master Fu! Visit your friend and mentor Master Fu whose words of wisdom help you to learn new powers.
- • Kwami Shop: Discover the many treasures of the Kwami shop as you unlock never-before-seen artwork, music, and more.
- • Friendship Quest: As Marinette and Adrian, you’ll need to catch up with your friends for clues to progress the story and unlock special friendship moments.
Hold tight for a review of Miraculous: Rise of the Sphinx and how it plays on Xbox Series X|S in the coming days. Fully optimised for those new-gen consoles, you’ll find that this one works on Xbox One too. You’ll also find the game on PlayStation, Switch and PC too.
Want to grab a copy for yourself or your family? The Xbox Store will sort you out with the Standard Edition or the Ultimate Edition. Just remember, whichever version you buy, be strong, be brave and above all else, be Miraculous.
Be Strong…Be Brave…Be Miraculous! Paris needs a hero! Once again, the city of lights is in trouble as it faces a new menace—the most threatening sentimonster ever created is about to take control! As you take on the personas of the globally renowned superheroez Ladybug and Cat Noir, you’ll need to unveil the diabolical plan hatched by archvillain Hawk Moth—and squash it! Immerse yourself into the magical world of Miraculous and level up your superpowers as you embark on your biggest journey yet!