You may still be recovering from partying hard back in 2016, but Pinokl Games & tinyBuild are kicking things off all over again with the start of Party Hard 2 on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Available to purchase and download right now from the usual digital store, Party Hard 2 continues the franchise that is all about crashing parties in the hope you can get some much needed sleep. You see, in this party is still rocking and rolling at 3am and you’ve just about had enough. It will therefore be up to you to work with dozens of new traps in order to put a halt to the music and dancing queens once and for all.
Priced at £16.74 for the Standard Edition, Party Hard 2 comes with four brand new playable characters, each of whom are delivered with new play styles, stats and abilities. It’ll be up to you to utilise these skills in order to work your way through 14 levels and a couple of new boss fights in the hope that you can put a stop to the madness.
Party Hard 2 sees Pinokl Games & tinyBuild provide access to a brand new crafting system, multiple objectives and the chance to interactive with many a NPC, all as you get to grips with a weird old story and narrative.
If you liked what was delivered in the original Party Hard back in 2016, and are looking for a new way to put your party stopping skills to the test, then Party Hard 2 should deliver it.
- Dozens of new traps including combos: use different substances that react with each other. Why not set a chain reaction with water and electricity?
- 4 playable characters with entirely unique play styles, stats, and abilities!
- 14 sprawling levels featuring 2 boss fights
- 27-track OST
- Brand new crafting system and dozens of items to combine: why not a lighter and a can of gasoline? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Interact with NPCs: get an NPC drunk, bribe punks, or make someone pee their pants in fear!
- Different objectives that match your playstyle! It’s your call if you want to choose only objective-sensitive non-civilian targets. Killing everyone works, too. Your playstyle may affect the progression of the game, specifically unlockables.
- An intriguing story of vengeance and redemption. Yes, with a twist and a fugitive circus bear.
You’ll find the game available on the Xbox Store, the Nintendo eShop and the PlayStation Store – whilst you’ll discover our full review of the game on Xbox One coming your way soon. And if you’re really sold, it may be worth you considering the slightly more expensive Collector’s Edition (£19.99), as then you’ll also get access to the Alien Butt Form DLC – something which will otherwise cost you £5.79.
You dreamt about getting some sleep for much too long… But it’s 3am again, and a party in your neighborhood is louder than ever. You have to finally put an end to it–in every way. The maddest party killing stealth-strategy attraction is back! Choose from hundreds of means to deal with noisy partygoers, incidentally destroy a drug syndicate, and save the Earth from an alien invasion! Party Hard 2 stays true to its crazy party crashing roots while introducing tons of fresh features: