If there’s one thing you learnt as a kid, it was to never knock twice…and Wales Interactive are going to ensure you take that into adulthood as their horror title, ‘Don’t Knock Twice’ has been announced for Xbox One, PS4 and PC alongside all manner of VR options.
Arriving in Q1 2017, Don’t Knock Twice is being developed alongside the horror film of the same name. A first person title based on a psychologically terrifying urban legend. To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. To find and save the daughter, you will need to explore all depths of the grand manor house, searching for hidden clues and using items to fight, because if you don’t, you’ll never escape the terror that surrounds you.
“One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.”
We will of course bring you further details as and when they drop but for now, if you’re in on the VR train and fancy checking it out, then make sure you grab the free demo which has gone live on Steam.
- An intuitive VR horror experience. Play with or without a VR device.
- Developed alongside the Don’t Knock Twice horror film starring Katee Sackhoff.
- Search everything for hidden clues and interact with almost every object.
- Combine environment items to fight or escape the terror.
- Juxtaposing a traditional manor environment with modern technology to guide you.
- Atmospheric and high-quality 3D sound for an immersive horror experience.