ITORAH tells the story of being the last human on a world full of masks. If that was me, my sanity would last all of 30 seconds before I started talking to the masks and/or creating new personalities as I wore them. I would not be concerned with discovering why I ended up as the last human, but that’s why this videogame is not about me. Find out just what happened in ITORAH, out today on Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch.
Let’s hope those masks are as helpful as the ones in Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, but also not as tricky, eh?
Armed with her trusty axe, lead ITORAH through vibrant, animated worlds to discover the truth behind the mass disappearance. But, the more you discover, the more you realise the threat is not yet over and you too are in terrible, terrible, danger.
ITORAH also features:
- Hand-Crafted Quality: Explore a beautifully realized world inspired by South and Central American landscapes, each lovingly hand-painted by the development team to breathe life into the world of Nahucan.
- Fluid controls: Enjoy a staggering amount of animations that truly bring ITORAH and her amazing range of abilities to life in the hands of players.
- Good ol’ Fashioned Platforming: When she isn’t hacking and slashing her way across the landscape, ITORAH will need to keep her jumping and dodging skills as sharp as her ax as she conquers progressively more difficult puzzles and platforming challenges.
- Challenging bossfights: Face Nahucan’s voracious fauna and imposing boss fights
- Unravel the Mystery: Is ITORAH the only human left, and if so, what happened to everyone else? Get to the bottom of the mystery with plenty of exciting twists and turns along the way as the brave young warrior battles her way through lush forests, ancient temples, and more on her quest to save Nahucan!
- Make Friends Along the Way: As the old saying goes, the “real treasure is the friends we made along the way”. Meet a bunch of odd, quirky characters who may or may not help Itorah on her quest.
- Captivating sound design: ITORAHs lovingly crafted, dynamic soundtrack invites to lose yourself in the beauty of Nahucan.
ITORAH is on the Xbox Store now for £16.74. There is also an introductory discount to take advantage of, dropping the price down to £13.39 for a limited time. Our review will also be coming soon, but for now, let us know in the comments below if you will be picking this gorgeous looking game up.
You are the only human left in a world full of masks. Guide Itorah through a fantastic world inhabited by strange masked beings. Mankind has vanished and Itorah seems to be the last of her kind! To uncover her past she will have to pick up her loud-mouthed axe and fight her way through lush forests, dangerous temples, stormy cliffs and more hand-painted biomes. Their innocent quest for knowledge quickly turns into a mission to save this strange new world from its biggest threat: A mysterious plague that threatens to consume everything.