There have been many games to run the Xbox Game Preview route, and there have been many more that allow us to live out our fantasies on the farm, growing crops, building a life and getting on with numerous characters. Ooblets hits Xbox One to provide yet another lifestyle experience, taking the Game Preview route to ensure that the end game is the very best it can be.
Available to purchase and download on Xbox One, Ooblets is a work in progress. As with any Xbox Game Preview title you should expect bugs, you should be ready for glitches, and you should be aware that the overall experience may – and will – change over time, as the development team at Glumberland take feedback from players to work Ooblets into a fully fledged title.
Priced at £20.99 – with an initial launch discount dropping that down to £16.79 – Ooblets sees you exploring the world of Badgetown as you build a farm how you see fit, harvesting crops, sowing seeds and completing multiple challenges in order to find progression in your life. Think Farm Together, and you’ll be close.
But then you’ll also get to expand the world around you too, creating new friends, joining clubs and competing in dance-offs to prove you are the best around. The whole focus of Ooblets sees you growing the titular Ooblets, building a collection of weird and wonderful creatures as you go. It is here where the real draw arrives.
Features of Ooblets on Xbox Game Preview include:
- -Grow crops on your farm and sell them in town
- -Build your team of ooblets, level them up, and unlock new dance moves
- -Style your character in a bunch of different outfits and accessories
- -Join an ooblet club to get your first little baby ooblet
- -Compete in dance-offs to earn new ooblet seeds and win tournaments
- -Expand and decorate your house from a dinky shack to a stately farmhouse
- – Get to know the townsfolk and befriend them if you’d like!
- – Complete daily challenges, earn badges, help the Mayor save the town from questionable forces, and unlock the secrets of Oob
- – Explore Badgetown to find new ooblets and seeds
Should you be happy to help a development team ensure their finished product is one worthy of purchase and are more than up for getting a headstart in the Ooblet collecting world, then you can find Ooblets available right this instant on Xbox One via the Xbox Store. Let us know if you decide to pick it up. The very least you should be doing is taking in the free trial.
This game is a work in progress. It may or may not change over time or release as a final product. Purchase only if you are comfortable with the current state of the unfinished game. Ooblets is a farming, creature collection, and town life game where you build up your farm, befriend townsfolk, grow ooblets, and have dance-offs.