Each week EA Sports creates a FIFA Ultimate Team Team of the Week (TOTW) based on players in the real world that are in form for that week. Take a look at the team that will be available for one week from 2nd April at 6pm.
Gareth Bale: Real Madrid – Despite the recent boos, the worlds most expensive player scored two in as many minutes as Real Madrid found a bit of form again to see off Rayo Vallecano 5-0. Anyone who does that rightly deserves their place in the TOTW.
Jay Rodriguez: Southampton – The English World Cup outsider has been in stunning form this season and he once again scared the living daylights out of the oppositions defence, scoring at the end of both halves to help the Saints convincingly beat Newcastle 4-0. If form is anything to go by, Jay will be on that plane to Brazil.
Kaká: Milan – Another man to score twice this last week was the Brazilian legend, Kaka. Milan may have struggled for form and results this season, but with Kaka scoring twice (in his 300th match for the club), it just shows that form is temporary but class is permanent.
- GK: Guillermo Ochoa – AC Ajaccio (France)
- CB: Naldo – VfL Wolfsburg (Germany)
- CB: Marcos Rojo – Sporting CP (Portugal)
- RB: Ricardo van Rhijn – Ajax (The Netherlands)
- LM: Marco Reus – Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- CM (CAM): Roman Shirokov – FC Krasnodar (Russia)
- CM (CAM): Kaká– Milan (Italy)
- RM: Gareth Bale – Real Madrid (Spain)
- LW (ST): Claudio Pizarro – Bayern München (Germany)
- RW (ST): Dayro Moreno – Millonarios FC (Colombia)
- ST: Diego Costa – Atlético de Madrid (Spain)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Julián Speroni – Crystal Palace (England)
- RB: James Tavernier – Rotherham United (England)
- LM: Jay Rodriguez – Southampton (England)
- RM: David Schloffer – Sturm Graz (Austria)
- ST: Silvio – Wolfsberger AC (Austria)
- ST: Nasser Al Shamrani – Al Hilal (Saudi Arabia)
- ST: Cillian Morrison – U.C.D. (Rep of Ireland)
What do you make of the choices? Anyone you think deserved a place? Feel free to send us your thoughts on Twitter @TheXboxHub