Get ready to grab a ball and prepare for a kick around with your mates, as today Football, Tactics & Glory on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch has received a confirmed release date, and you won’t have to wait too long before becoming a footballing winner.
Coming from TopLitz Productions – they behind Farmer’s Dynasty and Mad Games Tycoon – Football, Tactics & Glory on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch,will release come January 22nd 2020, attempting to reinvent the sports management genre in the process.
In Football, Tactics & Glory, you will find yourself building your team from the ground up, customising players’ looks, skills, and classes, before pitting them against challenging opponents in riveting turn-based matches. The game also allows you to directly take control of players to capitalise on your opponent’s weaknesses and go head-to-head with friends online in friendship-testing tournaments.
Taking a fledgling Football club to glory is the main aim of this title, and by starting off in the amateur leagues and growing skills to reach the premier league, you’ll have to build and train your team, utilising strategic planning as you make the big decisions in order to turn this team of rookies into world beating champs.
Features of Football, Tactics & Glory include:
- Turn-based matches: Unique turn-based on-the-pitch play system allows players to strategically place their team members in order to capitalize on weaker skills of the opponent
- Rich League-based Campaign: Start in the amateur leagues, play in cup matches, buy and train your players, improve your club and take them to the pro leagues
- Skills and Class Systems: With a variety of skills and classes that can be assigned to a player’s team members, Football, Tactics & Glory invites players to experiment according to their own playstyle as they build their club
- Ultimate Face Editor: Change and customize the face of any player on your roster
- Smooth Animations: Characters move elegantly and realistically during matches
- Online Matches: Players can join with friends online for a friendship-breaking playoff tournament as the fight to see who among them is the best tactician
We’ll be sure to remind you when Football, Tactics & Glory arrives on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch, dropping some thoughts via the way of full review in the process. And with the Steam release in 2018 going down pretty damn well, we’re excited for what it brings to console.
For now though, to build the hype in the run-up to launch, you may as well take in a recent video – if only because Lothar Matthäus demands it.