Drakhar Studio and BadLand Games have today confirmed that the delightfully named 3D platformer “Ginger: Beyond the Crystal” will be arriving real soon!
Coming to Xbox One, PS4 and PC this August, Ginger: Beyond the Crystal tells the story about a world destroyed by a crystal explosion. You’ll need to take charge of Ginger (hence the title!) and help restore peace, recover the brilliance of the crystal that keeps the world in balance, and travel through the crystal to repopulate the world.
You’ll find hundred of adventures waiting, with ghostly craters, coral planets, crypts filled with infinite staircases and sleeping caves all ready for you to check out. Are you ready to embark on a journey beyond the crystal?
- 3 worlds to repopulate
- 15 levels of adventures with platforms full of puzzles and enemies
- 15 hidden bonus levels
- An epic soundtrack delivered throughout the game
- Gather resources throughout your quest to re-build your village
- Acquire new abilities/skills as you advance throughout your adventure
- Hundreds of secrets to find out about in the incredible worlds
- Playtime of more than 15 hours
As soon as we know more, we’ll pass on the news!