You think you know horror? You don’t know what horror is. Not unless you’ve gone hands on with Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut.
Coming to Xbox One and PS4 in October, you’ll want to grab your hockey mask and prepare for the most violentest puzzle game ever created. Delivered to our consoles by the guys at Digerati Distribution and Blue Wizard Digital, Slayaway Camp is quite possibly the freakiest puzzler we’ve ever seen.
Slayaway Camp features the incredible voice-over talents of Mark Meer, better known to gamers as Mass Effect’s Commander Shepard, and Derek Mears, who plays legendary killer Jason Voorhees in the 2009 reboot of Friday the 13th. In it you’ll get to control Skullface, a slasher who is hell bent on revenge. It’ll be up to you to help this adorable murderer move around hundreds of puzzles, squashing and decapitating hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
The special console-only Butcher’s Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp. It comes with more puzzles, more killers, and more gore. It’s the ultimate videogame nasty.
Key features include:
- Includes the base game and the following additional content: Deluxe Edition, My Gory Valentine, HellCamp, Monthly Murderers Series 1 & 2, Supernatural Forces, and Santa’s Slay
- 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
- 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with, including deranged wackos such as Mutant Hillbilly, Kevin, and the killer inter-dimensional clown: THAT
- 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as Skullface and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as Jessica
- Genuine hair-metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION
- Created by Jason Kapalka (Peggle, Bejewelled), Nate Schmold & Jessi Ross (Cosmochoria) and Ido Yehieli (Cardinal Quest)
Once that all-important release date is known, we’ll be sure to let you know!