It’s been doing the rounds on PC via Steam, over in the mobile scene and across Nintendo Switch for a little while already, picking up some seriously decent review scores and critical acclaim in the process. Now though it’s time for Mars Power Industries to give Xbox One gamers a chance to bear witness to its mysteries with a Deluxe version.
Available to purchase and download from the Xbox Store for Xbox One, Mars Power Industries Deluxe is a mysterious little puzzler that comes about via the 7A Games team. Fully inspired by the strange goings-on of 2001: Space Odyssey, this is a game that will have you working some resource management, the completion of numerous puzzles and the chance to finally discover what is under the surface of Mars.
Attempting to bring light to the dark world around you, Mars Power Industries Deluxe comes complete with no less than 133 different handcrafted tests of the mind, all of which will need solving. How you do this is pretty much up to you – just expect to be playing around with energy and power towers! Love the sound of a power tower.
Mars Power Industries Deluxe comes with a host of clever ideas with the bite-sized puzzles contained within able to be completed with just 5 moves. The devs reckon this will see you given something around 4-5 hours of gameplay – and would love to hear from you if you manage to do it quicker. You never know, there might be a job in hand for Mars Power Industries 2 if you do.
- 133 handcrafted puzzles, that’s 4~5 hours of various difficulty levels. If you’re really good it’s 3 hours and if you manage that you MUST contact us!
- Expand the colony, place power towers, move energy around the colony to power up all buildings. Then move buildings themselves to better positions!
- No engineering knowledge needed! Puzzles are only about proper placement and order of operations!
- What if Dune was a puzzle game? Well, obviously we got sand worms!
- Perfect bite-sized puzzles, every puzzle takes just 5 moves.
- Chill out and follow a classic science fiction story told without words.
- No high-scores, no pressure. Nothing. It’s only space…
- Achievements for the curious Mars explorers.
- Deluxe edition – EXPANDED & POLISHED
Building on what has come before it, this Deluxe Edition of Mars Power Industries on Xbox One is bigger and better than other versions and that means you should be considering it for a playthrough this very minute.
Get over to the Xbox Store, take home your download and immerse yourself in a fun puzzler for the weekend. £3.29 is silly money for such promise. Keep an eye out for our review too – this is a game we just have to drop some time on.
Mysterious puzzle inspired by 2001:Space Odyssey. Manage resources, solve challenging puzzles and uncover what lies beneath the surface! Year after year, strange happenings plague our tiny colony, darkness devours Mars. Your job as an Electrician? Bring light where darkness reigns!