There’s no doubt that the Creepy Jar team are right behind Green Hell – even though it’s a game that has been available on various formats for many a year. Today they continue building out that game on Xbox and PlayStation – quite literally.
Get Building in Green Hell on Xbox and PlayStation
Previously available only to Green Hell players on PC, Creepy Jar have today pushed the Building Update out to the world of Xbox and PlayStation. What’s more, that update comes for free too.
It comes as a result of feedback from thousands of Green Hell’s most dedicated players and a continuation of Creepy Jar’s commitment to listening to community feedback. The Building Update in Green Hell adds the ability to build treehouses and even build on water.
But it also includes some big quality-of-life improvements to make building your homestead on console more efficient than ever.
Features of the Green Hell Building Update
Following on from the chance to pet the capybara, if you have the base game of Green Hell in place on Xbox or PlayStation, you’ll find the Building Update rolling out right about now. Fire your game up and the following will be in place…
- Build your home in the trees – Utilizing a new Climbing Rope construction, players can head to the treetops to build their very own treehouse! Find the biggest tree around—covered with Indigo Blue Leptonia Mushrooms and Banisteropsis Vine—and assemble your two-story Wooden/Bamboo Tree House.
- Footbridge – Make easy walking connections between your tree constructions as well as your water and land abodes.
- Whatever floats your boat – The new Floating Frame & Triangular Floating Frame will allow players to build their abode up to 3 floors high right on the water.
- 3-sided fun – Use new Wooden/Bamboo Triangular Frames to create a more unique home than ever before.
- STAY OUT! – Keep out unwanted visitors with Wooden/Bamboo Doors.
- More building material options – Bamboo and Wood everywhere! Build new versions of walls, roofs, and ceilings out of the material of your fancy.
- Hit ‘em hard – No predator is safe when players wield the all-new Heavy Stone Axe, the first two-handed axe players can craft on their own.
- Revamped notebook – The player notebook is slimmer and more organized than ever.
- Clear your path – Cut down big palms, logs, stumps, and branches to clear your path all through the Amazon.
Not yet played Green Hell? You’re missing out on something pretty damn good. In fact, our review of the game back in 2021 concluded by stating…
If you’re ready for a tough survival challenge that is not for the faint hearted (or the squeamish) then you shouldn’t hesitate to take a trip into the Green Hell.
If that’s not enough to get you heading to the Xbox Store and grabbing a download of the game on Xbox, we don’t know what is…