We’ve been lucky enough to go hands on with it and we’ve been hotly anticipating its arrival for many a month. Thankfully, Mantis Burn Racing has now got itself a release date!
Arriving on Xbox One, PS4 and PC come October 12th 2016, Mantis Burn Racing brings top-down, fast paced physics based racing to our lives as Voofoo Studios drop their first self published title. An overhead racer, Mantis Burn will bring a 20 hour career, nine different event types, four player local split screen racing and the opportunity to take the madness online with eight player competition.
“The response to the game at recent Gamescom and EGX expos has been nothing short of phenomenal,” says Marketing & PR Manager at VooFoo Studios, Sean Walsh. “We’ve been blown away by the feedback from everyone who’s played the game. We’re thrilled that, in just a few days’ time, players will be able to get their hands on the final game.”
Mantis Burn Racing will feature:
- Compelling Career Mode – Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 7-season career structure
- Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits
- Stunning Visuals – Race across stunning reversible tracks with incredible photo-realistic visuals
- Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage
- RPG-Style Upgrade System – Unlock both visual and performance upgrades for your vehicles using a RPG-style slot system to customise your vehicles’ suspension, gear-box, engine, tyres and boost
- Challenging Game Modes – Master 9 fun game modes – including Knockout, Accumulator, Overtake and Time Trial – that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting
- Weekly Challenges – Race your way to the top of the global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights
- Intense Multiplayer – 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly
- Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.
- High Definition Racing – Full native 4K support on PlayStation Pro at 60fps for crystal-clear high definition racing to truly immerse players in the race.
You may think Forza Horizon 3 is the racing daddy, but you haven’t yet played Mantis Burn Racing!
We’ll be sure to let you know once it arrives.