When the world is on the brink and the machines are taking over, there’s only one thing to do – shred for your life and pull off the riffs with Infinite Guitars.
Infinite Guitars releases on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and PC, coming from the Humble Games (Temtem, Signalis) and Nikko Nikko teams. If that doesn’t sound good enough for you – and we’re not sure how it doesn’t – how about if we chuck some Game Pass in for good measure?
Powered by Game Pass should you not wish to lift a finger and open the wallet, Infinite Guitars is a genre-melting rhythm RPG in which you join an all-female band as they look to save the world from death-metal and destruction. With some seriously cool anime-inspired art pushing it along, and some adrenaline-fuelled battles to play out, this is one you probably won’t want to miss.
With guitar based gameplay to hand, it goes without saying that Infinite Guitars comes complete with a blazing soundtrack, highly original and full of some serious sounds. You’ll become one with this in no time too, as you help JJ and the girls battle back against the mech forces.
It could be said that your electric guitar is all you have to save you, but we’d throw the key features of Infinite Guitars in to help…
- Role-playing rhythm: Amp up skills and test reflexes in rock duels that mix elements of turn-based role-playing, action, and rhythm games.
- Electrifying anime-inspired adventure: Explore a stylish sci-fi world filled with Colossal-Type Mechs, guitar-wielding heroes, and over-the-top attacks.
- Guitar-driven team battles: Perform metal-crushing solos and devastating duets as JJ, Sam, Kaylee, and Ru—a scrappy team of wastelanders with their own strengths and abilities.
- Rage against the Mechs: Unleash the full force of skills in epic boss battles that fuse electrifying anime-inspired action and hyperkinetic rock.
- Explosive 100% original soundtrack: Crank up the volume to steel-shattering levels for the ultimate showdown against the War Mechs!
Ready to rock out? Infinite Guitars is on the Xbox Store with a price of £16.74 behind it. Of course, if you’d prefer not to splash out, and have a Game Pass subscription to hand, using that would feel like more of a no-brainer. Playable on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, you’ll also find this guitar-shredder on Nintendo Switch and PC too.
Keep an eye out for our full review.
“In a world shredded by the devastating war against the Mechs, the remnants of humanity scavenge and fight to survive. Now, the metal war machines have reawakened—and only your electric guitar can turn their technology against them! Gather up the party, tune up your favorite axe, and get ready to rock in Infinite Guitars, a genre-melting rhythm RPG featuring vibrant anime-inspired art, adrenaline-fueled Mech battles, and a blazing original soundtrack.