It’s Wednesday, it’s 6pm (in the UK), and that means one thing and one thing only – FIFA 22 Team of the Week. And this time around, it’s TOTW #13.
Available from today, in the newest edition of TOTW, there’s class up and down the pitch, from the stellar shot-stopper Thibaut Courtois in goal for Real Madrid, playing short passes into Arsenal’s Gabriel at the back. The play will then transition through the midfield, with the likes of the Belgian maestro Youri Tielemans pulling the strings. All your team then needs is a world class striker – oh, well Raheem Sterling is fresh from scoring the winning penalty for Manchester City against Wolves, to lead the line!
After recently seeing the Premier League trio of Liverpool’s Virgil Van Dijk, and Man City and Leicester also popping up with Ilkay Gundogan and James Maddison respectively, Ultimate Team players should really be looking towards a five star Premier League team.
Read on for the full starting 11 and subs for TOTW #13:
- GK: Thibaut Courtois (90) – Real Madrid
- CB: Duje Ćaleta-Car (84) – Olympique de Marseille
- CB: Gabriel (82) – Arsenal
- RB: Youcef Atal (84) – OGC Nice
- CM: Nicolò Barella (87) – Inter
- CDM: Thomas Delaney (84) – Sevilla FC
- CDM: Youri Tielemans (86) – Leicester City
- RM: Ludovic Blas (84) – FC Nantes
- RW: Raheem Sterling (89) – Manchester City
- LW: Puado (84) – RCD Espanyol
- ST: Dušan Vlahović (84) – Fiorentina
- GK: Sean Johnson (79) – New York City FC
- CF: Manolo Gabbiadini (81) – Sampdoria
- LW: Darwin Núñez (81) – SL Benfica
- ST: Michy Batshuayi (81) – Beşiktaş JK
- CDM: Niklas Dorsch (81) – FC Augsburg
- CB: Evan Ndicka (81) – Eintracht Frankfurt
- CM: Conor Gallagher (80) – Crystal Palace
- CM: Aldo Rocha (79) – Club Atlas
- LWB: David Raum (79) – TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
- ST: Karim Adeyemi (78) – FC Red Bull Salzburg
- ST: Matěj Pulkrab (77) – Sparta Praha
- GK: Rafał Strączek (74) – Sparta Praha
As always, let us know in the comments below, and via all the usual social channels, which of these players you would most love to pack this week. Personally, it just has to be the pace-demon that is Raheem Sterling, evoking the romance of England at the Euros this summer! Remember – these items are only in packs for a week, so act quickly.
If you are still to pick up a copy of FIFA 22 for yourself, first make sure to check out our full review of the game. Then head over to the Xbox Store for a purchase on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, or the PlayStation, PC and Switch versions are also available on their respective stores.
Thank you to Fifplay for the player and team lists.