Prepare yourself for another zombie infestation as How To Survive 2 will be coming to a console near you real soon.
Whilst no nailed on release date has yet to be announced, we can tell you that the sequel to the zombie survival crafting hit will infect both Xbox One and PS4 from February 2017. It’ll be priced at £11.99, HTS2 is set 15 years after the first game, as players find themselves trying to survive a massive Zombie infestation in Louisiana, teaming up in order to live.
In order to do as the title suggests, you will have to scavenge for resources, craft tools and weapons, build base camps, and interact with the many colourful characters that populate the area. Kovac, the masked stranger & author of the ever present survival guide will again be on hand to help you outlive the zombie plague.
You’ll need to stay safe if you wish to become one of the survivors!
- Multiplayer: Invite up to 16 players to access your camp and 4 of you can play together simultaneously.
- Randomized environments: from the unforgiving bayous of the Mississippi Delta to the abandoned streets of New Orleans’ French Quarter.
- Character customization: customize your own looks and learn new and different skills to specialize as you level up and equip with scavenged and handcrafted armor, tools and weapons.
- Teamwork: all players can contribute to a bigger, better camp and can perform co-op actions and strategies.
- Survival: If the hordes of undead humans and animals don’t kill you, thirst or exhaustion will.
- Crafting: new deeper crafting system will allow you to use items and materials to create hundreds of items, tools and weapons to upgrade your character and your base camp.
- Camp building: secure your shelter choosing from a wide upgradeable variety of traps, barricades, obstacles and workshops that will unlock new recipes and allow you to create more materials and items.
We will of course let you know as soon as we get a release date for How to Survive 2, but in the meantime, feel free to check out our review of the original title.