Reckon you’ve got what it takes to survive in the Siberian wilderness? With Help Will Come Tomorrow you’ll be attempting to do just that, as Klabater launch the story-driven survival experience to Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
After previously being funded on Kickstarter, Klabater have launched Help Will Come Tomorrow on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC, as tey take another step in their search of delivering the most meaning and history-inspired titles. After finding success in We. The Revolution back in 2019, this time round Klabater are utilising the survival angle, pushing players out to the Siberian wilderness as they work with a bunch of train crash survivors.
Priced at £16.74 and available right now from the Xbox Store for Xbox One – and PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC, should you prefer those formats – Help Will Come Tomorrow will see you using all your best skills, helping those stranded after a train crash cooperate together amid strong class animosities.
In the wake of the October Revolution, Help Will Come Tomorrow follows this groups as they try to survive a mysterious catastrophe of a Trans-Siberian railway train. Enduring the harsh ice-clad climate, they’ll need to stay safe until the rescue teams arrives, going up against many dangers, and fighting back against their own weaknesses prejudices. You see, this bunch all come from different social classes, needing to unite and make decisions that often go against their beliefs. How and if they survive – and at what cost – is up to you. By balancing their needs, gathering resources, expanding the camp, taking care of security and heading on out to explore, you’ll learn much in a short time with Help Will Come Tomorrow, but only by digging deep into the personalities of all will you truly be able to discover success.
‘With 125% funded on Kickstarter, Help Will Come Tomorrow reached a very wide audience and helped us spread the word about the game. But along with this success came a responsibility. We now know that many gamers who love story-driven and mature survival games are really waiting impatiently for Help Will Come Tomorrow. – said Michal Gembicki, CEO in Klabater. – ‘We are fully aware of the game potential and we want to be sure that Help Will Come Tomorrow makes its debut as a complete and polished game.’
The main features of Help Will Come Tomorrow on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC are:
- RELATIONSHIP SYSTEM – Help Will Come Tomorrow is a game focused on personal relationships between survivors. Overcome class animosities between your party members in order to survive in an innovative class relations building system. The main relationships-related mechanics are associated with the characters themselves. Their character traits or attributes will have a big impact on the course of the game. The way the player manages the relationships between the survivors will have a significant impact on the success or failure during the game.
- MANAGE & SURVIVE – Help Will Come Tomorrow is a challenging survival game, especially at the higher levels of difficulty. Manage scarce resources and stay alive in the frosty wilderness of Siberia before help arrives. There are many systems and mechanics in Help Will Come Tomorrow which will pose a big challenge for the player. If the frost doesn’t kill survivors, the wild animals may. If they escape the animals, they may run into humans, who are even more dangerous. Danger hides everywhere. Build and expand your own camp to increase the chances of survival.
- UNIQUE STORY-DRIVEN EVENTS – Narrative events that will occur during the adventure are part of an important and crucial exploration system in Help Will Come Tomorrow. Exploration means that at least some of the survivors need to leave the camp and scavenge for supplies and hidden areas. These expeditions are often risky but may end up rewarding the player! Make sure your survivors are properly equipped.
And further to that, additional features include:
- Guide 9 unique characters from different social origins and three different social classes
- Discover the intimate stories and past of every unique character
- Face dynamically changing weather conditions and unforgiving Siberian wildlife
- Immerse yourself in a touching story set in 1917 pre-Bolshevik Imperial Russia
If you wish to know more, and how Help Will Come Tomorrow plays out on Xbox One, keep an eye out for our full review. It’ll be with you in the days ahead. Those already sold should just head straight for their favoured digital store, with the Xbox Store our recommended choice.
Game focuses on the survival of the characters: meeting their needs, gathering resources, expanding the camp, exploring surroundings. In order to win player needs to learn the personality of the characters and work out relations between them, mitigating conflicts and taking care of the morale. Manage scarce resources and stay alive in frosty wilderness of Siberia before help arrives.