It may be dark and haunting, but the world of Blue Fire is a beautiful one, full of captivation and peculiarity. It’s also a world that you will want to visit now that it is available on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, particularly if you haven’t taken in this extraordinary adventure elsewhere.
Having previously launched on Nintendo Switch, PC and Google Stadia, and gearing up to drop onto PS4 soon, today is all about Blue Fire’s launch on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S as Graffiti Games and Robi Studios give you the opportunity to head to the kingdom of Penumbra, all in order to discover the secrets of a long-lost land.
Priced at £16.74, Blue Fire will have you exploring mystical temples, discovering Void entrances so that you can be confronted by a host of abstract platforming challenges. Whilst these will require your skills to be on point, you’ll also be tasked with traversing environments that are filled with deadly traps and areas populated by dangerous foes. Thankfully you’ve got a number of distinct fighting styles to fall back on and you’ll need to use these should you wish to overcome all the odds – and the intense boss fights that Blue Fire promises.
Upgrading as you go, collecting hidden secrets and working your way through a dark world is what Blue Fire looks to allow best, but that visual style is most certainly one that will keep you going should hard times be called upon. It’s our full review of Blue Fire on Xbox that will provide the insight you are looking for – keep an eye out for it very soon.
Key features of Blue Fire include:
- A Haunting World – Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.
- Slash Your Way Through Great Adversaries – Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights.
- Encounter Peculiar Survivors – A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will aid your journey to unlock valuable rewards.
- Collectibles – Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase.
- Upgrades – No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade your swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities.
- Lost in the Void – Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges.
Should you be sold, get over to the Xbox Store this very minute. Alternatively, you’ll find Blue Fire on consoles away from those of the Xbox eco-system.
A Dark World Awaits – Travel through the perished world of Penumbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles, and more. Embark on an extraordinary journey through the desolated kingdom of Penumbra and discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items. Along your adventure, slash your way through daunting adversaries, roam across mysterious and abandoned regions, leap through deadly traps and ultimately master the art of movement.