Ubisoft have a long and storied history, with some of the biggest gaming franchises in the world coming our of their development offices: Far Cry, Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs. But even though they know how to deal with the serious triple A games that the community adore, every now and then they come up with some leftfield options. Family Feud on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia looks to be one of those.
Announced today for release on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia come November 12th 2020, Family Feud will bring one of America’s favourite game shows to the video gaming scene. Complete with more than 1500 official Family Feud surveys, and capable of hosting up to ten players across two teams, if you wish to try and get one up on your friends and family, this is likely to see you sorted.
Featuring a live show that will allow game streamers the chance to play with their viewers, and both online and local multiplayer options in the house, Family Feud will deliver a classic mode, a Party Battle mode, a Couch v Couch mode and plenty of character customisation to boot.
In fact, features will include:
- Classic mode: Players can participate in Classic mode with up to five players against an AI for the authentic Family Feud experience.
- Party Battle mode: This mode will pit group versus group to battle in local multiplayer.
- Couch vs. Couch mode: Players can feud with players across the world in online multiplayer.
- Live Show feature: In this dedicated mode for streamers, Twitch or YouTube Live streamers can broadcast their games and play with their viewers.
- Character customisation: Players can create characters and unlock customisation items, experience points and special titles by playing more games.
We’ll be sure to remind you as and when that November 12th date rolls around. But in the meantime let us know in the comments whether or not you’ll be gathering up some family members in order to compete in a Family Feud.