Team17 have today confirmed that their hit turn-based strategy title, Worms W.M.D. is to receive new content…and the best thing about it is that it will be free.
The Liberation update for W.M.D will arrive for free on Xbox One, PS4, PC, Mac and Linux, bringing a whole new theme, five new single player levels, a new vehicle, four new super powerful weapons and 12 great customisation items for your Worm army. If you like the sound of all that, then you need wait only a little while as the content will arrive come 7th December 2016.
The Liberation update includes:
- 5 new single player levels to conquer
- New drillboat vehicle! The first aquatic vehicle to be added to the series with a deadly drill!
- 4 new weapons including the Mischievous Drone, W1 Rocket, Tasty Worm Lick and Worm Stinger
- New theme to battle upon including new buildings and tunnels to explore
- 12 new customisations to adorn your worms with from the Bicorne and Beret to the Cheese hat and Rubber Glove!
Make sure you keep an eye out for it hitting a console near you soon. If you haven’t yet played Worms W.M.D, then you really should give it a bash. Our review is right here and ready to tempt you in to a purchase.