It may be releasing today on PS4 and PC, but BadLand Games haven’t forgotten us Xbox gamers promising that their indie ARPG ‘Zenith’ will be arriving real soon.
So soon in fact that if you’re an Xbox One gamer then you’ll be able to pick Zenith up as a digital download from Sept 3oth 2016. A hilarious ROG in which you play as Angus, a thirtysomething wizard who is required for one last job, Zenith will have you saving the world from misguided heroes, exploring the vast world and messing around with various elements in the process.
Real time battles, puzzle solving and the chance to make your way through highly detailed dungeons should ensure that Zenith delivers on all fronts. At least that’s what we hope.
“We’re elated to be able to release Zenith on Steam and both Xbox One and PlayStation 4,” says Marc Lopez, Co-Founder, Infinigon.
“There’s nothing quite like it out there, and we’re fortunate to have a publishing partner in BadLand Games so that we can bring it to as many players as possible. We can’t wait to read the reviews and receive feedback from console and PC players alike!”
Key Features include:
- Explore a world of possibilities in a fully-realized fantasy realm
- Face huge bosses, dangerous foes, and angsty teenagers with a chosen one complex
- Laugh out loud with tons of parodies and pop culture references
- Save the world while bureaucrats tinker with apocalyptic devices
- Unlock special abilities and upgrade basic combo movements with an all-powerful “final blow”-type move
- Leave the real world behind with 25+ hours of fun-filled adventuring
We’ll be sure to let you know once Zenith has appeared on Xbox One.