Wanna punch bad guys so hard that they literally explode? Spartan Fist on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch will allow you that exact opportunity.
Available to purchase and download from the usual digital stores, Spartan Fist has today launched on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch, with the teams at Glass Bottom Games and JanduSoft (they behind the likes of Regions of Ruin and DreamBall) promising that fame, fortune and glory awaits – just as long you have find the skills to punch your way to success.
Spartan Fist will see you playing through a strange little adventure as one Emma Jones, a down and out private detective who is struggling to earn her keep. In fact, the only way she knows how to make money is to dip her toe into a gritty punk-fuelled world and fight her way to the top.
With arenas that play out entirely differently each and every time you head in, and some radical first person punching promising to deliver a ton of satisfaction, this is a game that has much. Throw in a fairly decent price tag, a colourful art style, playstyle changing fist types and a rather nifty sounding Chipunk soundtrack, and you can see why it has arrived on console.
- Radical first-person punching aimed at ultimate satisfaction
- New arenas to explore every time you play, chock full of new stuff to wreck
- A double fistful of fun to button-mash combo slammin’ action with a high skill ceiling
- Earn permanent upgrades to give you a leg-up on your next run through the Gauntlet
- Colorful and vibrant pixelated characters in tandem with gory violence
- A ton of different playstyle-changing fist types (to hit dudes with)
- Mysterious things to dip fists in (maybe it’ll give you power! OR NOT)
- The punk/chip fusion sounds of “Chipunk” in an all-original soundtrack
£12.49 is the price you’ll have to pay in order to enjoy Spartan Fist on Xbox One, with the Xbox Store providing the goods should you be interested. You’ll also find the game on PS4 and Nintendo Switch too. Keep an eye out for our full review if you need to know more.
Fight your way to fame, fortune and glory in this first-person puncher roguelite as you work to retrieve the fabled Spartan Fist. Playing as Emma Jones, a down-and-out detective working to earn her keep, you’ll tap your inner badass as you punch dudes so hard they explode. Navigate through an arena that’s different each time you play and delve into a whimsically gritty and colorfully punk pixilated world while fighting your way to the top. Grab your TV and get punching!