It was just a few weeks back that we saw de Blob hit our consoles. Now though THQ Nordic are pushing the colour revolution with the news that de Blob 2 will soon be arriving on Xbox One and PS4. As in very soon!
In fact, it’ll be here as of Feb 27th 2018. After being remastered and released on PC in 2017, it’ll now be the turn of console owners to enjoy taking on Comrade Black and his war on Color.
Set in Prisma City, de Blob 2 is set just a few years after the events of the first game, as another attempt at wiping all colour from the city is at hand. You’ll need to utilise the unique painting features and embrace both platforming action and low gravity space in order to help save the world from a life of no colour.
de Blob 2 will come with multiplayer options, 12 new single player levels, brand new power-ups and some epic boss battles. In fact, the key features are as follows:
- Imagine – Set off on an action packed color adventure with 12 new single player story levels where custom paints, patterns and music bring the world to life any way you want
- Laugh – Only the colorful prankster Blob can foil Papa Blanc’s evil hypno plot to steal all the color from Prisma City
- Power – Speed smash through walls, jet jump over skyscrapers and slam squash Inkies with all new power-ups that turn you into a super Blob
- Explore – Paint your way past icy outposts, tropical bio domes and distant space stations to free the fair citizens of Prisma City
- Transform – Inside, outside, above the Earth and below it, Blob embarks on mini missions and epic boss battles to restore color and music back to this rich universe
- Share – Recruit your friends to join the color evolution in the 2 player split screen coop mode
Check out the announcement trailer below and then hold tight for a colour fuelled ride come 27th Feb!