There’s a story kicking around in Jubilee as it launches on Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch; a tale about not paying your debts and whether you should be doing so in the first place. But we’re more interested in the pure precision platforming that is taking place.
A precision platformer from Red Art Games
Available right now as the latest from Red Art Games, Jubilee places you in the shoes of a young girl who gets put behind bars for not paying the debts she owes. But this girl seems to be a bit of a feisty character, not even sure she agrees with the debts in the first place.
That set-up seems to just be the most minor of vehicles in order to get a ton of precision platforming throw in your face. You see, from there, Jubilee focuses in on those gameplay mechanics, as you traverse levels, grab gems and rescue animals (yeah, we’re not sure why either). Prove yourself in the world and as the exit approaches, so will your freedom.
Jubilee is priced neatly at £8.39, and that feels about right for what is on offer. Pay up, playing across Xbox, PlayStation or Switch, and you’ll discover a non-linear world, speedrunning options and a whole ton more. There’s even a second hero for when young Jubilee gets a bit tired.
Features in summary
- PRECISION PLATFORMING – In Jubilee, there is no space for sloppy jumps or half-focused players. You’ll need to be precise and focused to make the most of these challenges!
- NON LINEAR WORLD – Jubilee is filled with alternate routes and secret passages. It’s up to you to make your own way through the regions and to freedom!
- SAVE THE ANIMALS – The world is full of animals that need rescuing. Will you be able to find them all?
- SPEED TIMER OPTIONS – Speedrunning challenges are available to Jubilee players, letting you customize your experience as you go.
- UNLOCKABLE SECOND HERO – Jubilee isn’t alone in this world. Find the alternate hero and experience the game anew!
Buy Jubilee on Xbox, PlayStation or Switch
Jubilee is on the Xbox Store if you fancy a download. You’ll then be able to play on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.
Expect to find this one on the stores of PlayStation and Nintendo Switch too.
Stay tuned for a review from us.
Jubilee Game Description
Jubilee is about pure precision platforming. Jump and spin through a variety of challenges: no upgrades, no power-ups. Collect gems and rescue animals. There’s multiple routes through the diverse regions of the world: make your own way to the exit… and freedom!