When you’ve already got a tie-in with one of the biggest club sides in the world with Barcelona, there’s only really one way to go…and that’s to grab a deal with one of the largest football federations around. And that’s exactly what Konami have gone and done as they announce a new partnership and the full details surrounding the pre-order scheme for PES 2017.
In regards the partnership deal first, Konami have signed an exclusive deal with CBF – the Brazilian Football Confederation. This in turn will give players the chance to experience one of Brazil’s most famous tournaments, the Campeonato Brasileiro in PES 2017.
Alongside that, for the fifth time in a row, 20 Brazilian teams from the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A (“Série A”) will be included in the game. This represents the only full local league in one of the top football countries in the world to only be featured in PES 2017 and will see the following teams and popular stadiums included…
- América Mineiro
- Atlético Mineiro
- Atlético Paranaense
- Ponte Preta
- Santa Cruz
- Santos FC
- São Paulo FC
- Sport Recife
- Vitória FC.
- Estádio do Maracanã
- Arena Corinthians
- Estádio Cícero Pompeu de Toledo (Morumbi)
- Estádio do Mineirão
- Estádio Beira-Rio
- Estádio Urbano Caldeira (Vila Belmiro).
“We are starting this partnership with great expectation, both for the growing space this segment has been gaining as well for Konami’s excellence,” said Walter Feldman, General Secretary, CBF. “We have been working for some time to achieve the Brasileirão’s entry into the world of electronic games and we believe that this is merely the beginning of a great job we plan to do in this area. There is absolutely no doubt that the games industry is a fundamental step when dealing with the multiplicity of aspects, with the internationalization of Brazilian football and the loyalty of fans.”
“As one of the most celebrated football confederations in the world, we’re honored to have CBF exclusively included in PES 2017,” said Takayuki Kubo, President of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. “We are very excited to see how CBF is presented in game, which will include recreations of core elements, such as the official match ball and trophy. Fans will also enjoy the realistic aspects of the tournament mode, which delivers an elevated gameplay experience.”
If all that sounds too good to miss, then you’ll probably want to get a pre-order for PES 2017 in right now. By doing so, those who pre-order will receive the following bonus content:
- UEFA.com TOTW – 1 random player among the 11 UEFA.com TEAM OF THE YEAR 2015 (Lv.30) *Players may change subject to events such as transfers.
- Special Agent×1 – Coming Soon
- FC Barcelona Agents 80+ – 2 Player from FC Barcelona who has an overall rating of 80 or more (Lv. 30).
- FC Barcelona Agent 75+ – 1 Player from FC Barcelona who has an overall rating of 75 or more (Lv. 30).
- PES 2016-17 Special Agent – 1 player (Lv.30) who has an overall rating of 80 or more can be obtained.
- Start Up Agent×4 (GK, DF, MF, FW) – 1 Lv. 30 player for each core position (GK, DF, MF, FW)
- 10,000 GP x 10 WEEKS – 10,000 GP* will be presented for 10 weeks when you register and start myClub PES 2017. *GP are Game Points that are presented in-game and can be used to improve and enhance your team, such as signing
players and managers.
- Theme (Sony Exclusive) – PES2017 Theme
PES 2017 will arrive come September 13th 2016 on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC. We’ll be sure to remind you when the time comes.