We’re going to go out on a limb: Let’s Sing 2022 is launching on Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo Switch with the best playlist of tracks that we’ve seen yet. Normally we can count the songs that we’re excited about on a hand or two; this time round we need our feet as well.
Publishers Ravenscourt have pulled out all the stops to bring some new bangers in the form of Ariana Grande’s ‘Positions’, Calvin Harris and Rag’n’Bone Mans ‘Giant’ (Old Ragger gets two songs on the setlist), and ‘Monster’ from Shawn Mendes and Justin Bieber.
But the oldies are goodies, too. We’re going to be standing on the sofa and pumping our fist to ‘Seven Nation Army’ by The White Stripes, ‘Pretty Fly For a White Guy’ by The Offspring and – the absolute cream of the crop – ‘A Whole New World’ from Aladdin. Time to turn that rug into a magic carpet.
Let’s not avoid it any longer – here’s the setlist:
- Ariana Grande – positions
- Ava Max – Kings & Queens
- Amy Winehouse – Back to Black
- Rag’n’Bone Man – Human
- Backstreet Boys – Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)
- Crazy Town – Butterfly
- The Offspring – Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
- Calvin Harris feat. Rag’n’Bone Man – Giant
- Madcon feat. Ray Dalton – Don’t Worry
- Topic & A7S – Breaking Me
- Billie Eilish – everything i wanted
- Depeche Mode – Enjoy The Silence
- Nathan Evans (220 KIID x Billen Ted Remix – Wellerman (Sea Shanty)
- P!nk – What About Us
- Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber – Monster
- Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak, Silk Sonic – Leave the Door Open
- The White Stripes – Seven Nation Army
- Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar
- Aladdin – A Whole New World
- Lady Gaga – Stupid Love
- Joel Corry x MNEK – Head & Heart
- Jax Jones feat. RAYE – You Don’t Know Me
- David Bowie – Ashes to Ashes
- Sia – Snowman
- Master XG feat. Nomcebo – Jerusalema
- Ofenbach & Quarterhead feat. Norma Jean Martine – Head Shoulders Knees & Toes
- David Guetta & Sia – Let’s Love
- Wham! – Last Christmas
- Zoe Wees – Control
- Jason Derulo & Jawsh 685 – Savage Love (Laxed – Siren Beat)
This has always been a fully-featured game, and it’s no less true here. You can play with a microphone or just using your smartphone, and up to eight players can play. There are even online leaderboards, so you can prove that your falsetto is better than others around the world.
Key features include:
- • Your favourite Karaoke game on the next generation of gaming!
- • 20 new songs, mixing current chart breakers and all-time classics!
- • Seven thrilling Game Modes
- • No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
- • Co-op modes for up to eight players!
- • More songs on the in-game store!
You likely know already whether this is your lark, so go get! It’s out now on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Playstation and Nintendo Switch, in two varieties – the Standard Edition for £34.99, or the Platinum Edition for a rather tasty £74.99. That may seem a wad of cash to put down for a singing game, but the latter edition does up the songlist to 95 songs thanks to the inclusion of the Let’s Sing 2022 Song Pass. In that you’re getting three different Volumes of ‘Best of 80’s’ and ‘Best of 90’s’ tunes, some Legendary Hits, International Songs, Chart Hits, Classic Rock tracks and Country Hits. If you’re serious about your singing, the Platinum Edition of Let’s Sing 2022 has got your back.
Our review of Let’s Sing 2022 on Xbox is live. Give it a read.
Give it your all and become the superstar you were meant to be with a playlist that features current hits as well as classics that guarantee a blast from the past.