In a world tainted by radiation, it’s left to you to rebuild a civilization and save Earth. Welcome to Endzone – A World Apart: Survivor Edition.
Available today on Xbox Series X|S and PS5, Endzone – A World Apart: Survivor Edition from the Gentlymad Studios and Assemble Entertainment teams is a city builder which works multiple simulation and strategy angles.
It drops the player into a world that is attempting to recover post nuclear disaster, with you being the only real hope of Earth recovering. You’re tasked with leading the last remaining human colony in the land, utilising tools and going on the scavenge in order to rebuild housing, structures and systems. Do so, and food and water till once again be plentiful. Fail, and not only will humanity be totally wiped out, but the Earth itself will crumble.
As you’d expect, it won’t be easy and in Endzone – A World Apart: Survivor Edition you’ll be found going up against the most extreme of weathers – sandstorms, droughts – as well as hordes of brutal raiders, all looking to take what you’ve built for themselves.
Endzone – A World Apart: Survivor Edition is priced at £44.99 from the Xbox Store and is a current-gen (that’s next-gen) Xbox Series X|S experience. It’s on PS5 too, and has been fully optimised to work neatly with the power of the new consoles. With the key feature list below, you can begin to understand why it’s next-gen only too…
- Build a settlement on the hostile surface of the Earth with more than 90 different buildings and take care of your colony consisting of men, women and children
- ● Gather & refine a vast array of resources and manage your economy by building an efficient infrastructure for food and water supply, and provide electricity to streets and trading posts
- ● Experience dynamically simulated, believable environments — every ground “cell” in the game has its own humidity and radiation values
- ● Survive in a world of constant threats including radioactive contaminated ground, droughts, toxic rain, sandstorms, and brutal tribes of raiders
- ● Send expeditions to forgotten places and make impactful decisions that change the fate of your people
- ● Experience a living settlement and fulfill over 90 side missions, all of which are rich in variety and cater for your settlers many needs
- ● A variety of challenging scenarios with specific winning conditions and distinct storylines put your survival skills to the test
- ● Make use of the many detailed, in-depth tutorials to master each aspect of the challenges that you’ll face while establishing your settlement
- ● Full UI overhaul — optimized for controllers — provides for a comfortable and sophisticated gameplay experience
It’s possibly worth you checking out the trailer below to get further insight into Endzone – A World Apart: Survivor Edition and how it plays on Xbox and PlayStation.
Our full review of the game on Xbox Series X|S will help too. Just hold tight whilst we put the finishing touches on it.
You can download Endzone – A World Apart: Survivor Edition from the Xbox Store for Xbox Series X|S, or the PlayStation Store for PS5. It’s on Steam too, where it’s been for a little while already, picking up some seriously decent reviews in the process.
In 2021, a group of terrorists blew up nuclear power plants around the world and plunged the world into chaos. Only few were able to escape into underground facilities called “Endzones”. 150 years later, mankind returns to the surface – under your command! In an extremely hostile environment full of radioactivity, contaminated rain, extreme climate change, and people dreaming of a better life, you’ll have to prove your worth as a leader. Dedicate yourself to great ideas and guide your people into a period of prosperity and new inventions.