Welcome back for another instalment of our weekly podcast as the gaming world begins to awaken from its slumber. There have been more game delays, surprising reveals like the New Pokemon Snap, and release dates for a selection of highly anticipated games are now becoming clearer. So, whether your interests involve Xbox, PlayStation or Nintendo, TheXboxHub Official Podcast Episode 63 will have something to offer.
The line-up for this episode consists of Gareth, James, and Richard, who get the ball rolling with a general catch-up discussion regarding their recent activities. Watching films and TV shows is a common theme for our trio, ranging from old favourites like I Am Legend to the thrilling Netflix series The Uncanny Counter. Due to the History of Swear Words being brought up too, it becomes a bit of an impromptu appreciation of Nicolas Cage and his many, many works.
Following that, it’s all about games as opinions are given for a wide selection of titles, including whether they’re worth your time and effort. Amongst the games played this week are Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory, Calico, Jet Kave Adventure, The Pillar: Puzzle Escape and The Childs Sight. Their attention then turns to delays to upcoming games such as Harry Potter, Riders Republic, and Pragmata. Fortunately, the prospect of a Star Wars offering from Ubisoft, Bethesda’s Indiana Jones teaser, and the long-awaited revival of Pokemon Snap, help balance the mood.
As a little feature to see out the episode, the team moves onto sharing their favourite – and least favourite – films that have become video games. Expect those terrible ones like E.T. and Home Alone to get a mention alongside the marginally better Marvel tie-ins and the pinnacle for some, Goldeneye.
Feel free to tell us your favourite video games based on films, or merely comment on anything else in TheXboxHub Official Podcast Episode 63!
As always, full show notes are available over at https://www.thexboxhub.com/podcast
If you’ve never heard of this podcast, then let us change that for you. What you need to know is that the TheXboxHub Official Podcast is a weekly podcast in which the team behind the written word get together to chat about all things Xbox, gaming, and life in general.
You can find this latest episode of our podcast on all the usual podcasting apps and options. That means it is available by searching for TheXboxHub on…
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/5R1HikNQ6jcmiZvbFizmRt
- iTunes – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/id1476044398
- Google Podcasts
- Podbean – https://thexboxhub.podbean.com/
- Podcast Addict
- Stitcher – https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/thexboxhub-official-podcast
- … and many more.
- Main site with news and reviews – www.thexboxhub.com
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/thexboxhub
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/XboxHub
- Instagram – https://instagram.com/thexboxhub
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/TXHVideo
- Gareth Brierley on Twitter – https://twitter.com/gbbrierley
- James Birks on Twitter – https://twitter.com/oKidUKo
- Richard Dobson on Twitter – https://twitter.com/Dobo1912