E3 week is most definitely the best time to announce a new game. So that’s what Digital Uppercut and 2 Ton Studios have done. Wanna know more about Unto The End?
Announced today, Unto The End is a new cinematic adventure that is due to launch on Xbox One, PS4 and PC in 2018.
An adventure filled with skillful combat and an action-crafted narrative, Unto The End charts a journey of loss and vengeance, told through unforgiving encounters, skillful combat, and stark moments of beauty. You’ll need to fight your way through an indifferent wilderness as you search for the creature that has taken everything from you.
The key features include:
- Action-crafted narrative
- Pure and rewarding single-player experience
- A combat adventure, where variation in choice and consequence encourage multiple playthroughs
- Skillful sword-based combat with unique battles and multi-faceted opponents
- Explore a landscape that can be both hostile and beautiful
- Inspired by games such as Punch-Out!! ©, INSIDE ©, Bushido Blade ©, and For Honor ©
If you have interest, and you really should have, then you could do worse than hit up their announcement trailer below. It’s well worth a little watch.
Don’t forget to let us know what you think of Unto The End and E3 in general by posting in the comments below.