There is huge hype surround the upcoming release of Farming Simulator 22; perhaps more than we have ever experienced for a farming title. So far though we’ve seen little in terms of how things will play out gameplay wise – but all that is set to change with the world premiere gameplay reveal that is due to drop at FarmCon.
Farming Simulator 22 is set to launch on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, PC and Google Stadia come November 22nd 2021, but in the months ahead we are expecting the team behind it – GIANTS Software – to build the hype considerably. That will kick off with a first look at the game at FarmCon between July 21-23 2021.
- Farming Simulator 22 release date, additional crops and new trailer revealed
- Farming Simulator 22 limited Collector’s Edition revealed alongside new maps and gameplay features
- Let the good times grow with Farming Simulator 22
At this year’s FarmCon, Farming Simulator 22 will be the main theme of GIANTS Software’s own annual event. Streamed from July 21-23 on the official GIANTS Software Twitch channel, players will be able to tune in as publisher and developer GIANTS Software shows a first look at Farming Simulator 22 gameplay footage. Expect to be treated to some carefully cultivated gameplay, new features and more!
Each day, from July 21-23, GIANTS will stream for a couple of hours, starting at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET. Viewers can expect exciting insider information directly from the developers, along with a deeper look into already announced features like production chains and witness the reveal of even more content and unannounced gameplay mechanics.
The schedule is due to run as follows:
- Wednesday (July 21) highlights seasonal changes, the new US map ‘Elmcreek’, a look behind the scenes of the Cinematic Trailer and more.
- Thursday (July 22) will focus on the gameplay premiere of Farming Simulator 22, the GIANTS Engine 9 and its vast improvements and brand-new features.
- Friday (July 23) is about the three new crops, various customization options, and sound improvements. Also, a Bale Stacking Challenge with real tractors.
- Saturday & Sunday (July 24-25) are reserved for the Farming Simulator League and will see the competitive esports league continue with season 3. The tournament finale will stream live on July 25th at 7:00pm PT / 10:00pm ET on Twitch and YouTube.
Farming Simulator 22 will obviously be at the forefront of the presentation, but that won’t be all that is present. More features and details will be revealed too – GIANTS promise it. There will also be more insightful presentations, multiple Q&As, raffles and dedicated Discord chat rooms with developers to discuss the FarmCon news of the day. All this will allow fans to learn more about Farming Simulator 22 and even interact with GIANTS Software and the developers directly.
“As we approach FarmCon, the game grows bigger by the day in terms of features and polish. We are excited to present Farming Simulator 22 from almost all sides with a wealth of new details. Fans around the world should mark their calendars and come chat with us – as is the tradition at FarmCon”, reminds GIANTS Software CEO, Christian Ammann in excitement of the upcoming online event.
FarmCon is the official and annual community event for modders, developers and players of the Farming Simulator series. Since 2016, fans have met up at FarmCon to chat with GIANTS Software and other players, and this year will be no different.
Farming Simulator 22 will then look to release on November 22nd 2021 for Xbox, PlayStation, PC, Mac and Stadia. We cannot wait.